The thing that was was the trouble? Cialis is the sole erectile malfunction cheap generic cialis Universal Cialis and cialis would be the response for all men fighting ED. Furthermore, Cialis buy cialis 100mg Theres an alternative edition of the medication that cialis 20mg A distinguished and accredited drugstore in Europe can also be approved Canadian worldwide buy generic cialis Particular tests could be achieved and these may include: In the recent cialis buy Health-related costs is something that people save for. Over that cheap cialis generic Anti-ED drugs are for significant interventions alone. And maybe not for entertaining. It in addition has been buy online cialis These medications also operate to rejuvenate the physical capability to have erection. cialis generic cheap Men that have suffered from stroke, center, attack, abnormal heart generic tadalafil 20mg These popular medicines will not be made to boost semen volume, boost desire, fertility cialis black 800mg
  • Follow Us :

METTA



Monday,April,22, 2019

LH Project, Ready to Kick Off


The project covers 2.24 sq km (roughly 555 acres) of land near Nyaung Hnint Pin
Village in Yangon’s Hlegu township. In early 2016, state­owned Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Ministry of Construction(MoC), and has claimed an investment of $120m in the project.

The own split gives 60% to LH Consortium, with the remaining 40% held by the Ministry of Construction, which will provide land and infrastructure for the project.
In July 2017, the two parties ratified a memorandum of agreement andpreliminary work reportedly began on the project. Under the terms of the MOA,the MOC will provide all external infrastructure for the zone including roads,electricity and water supply.

LH has prepared 90% of the required documents for MIC approval and plansto submit the documents in 2018. The company hopes to obtain the greenlight from the MIC soon after submission and expects it will take 6 months for the approval to be granted.

The land use plan includes 77% sellable land for light and medium industries, a portion for the government and approximately 10% for housing and vocational training centers. The developers are hoping to attract both global investors and will invite Korean companies from China or Vietnam to re-set up factories in the zone.